Patterdale Hall and Bolton School are committed to operating in Covid Secure ways to minimise the risk of virus transmission and spread.
The centre is now Open (September 2020) for small residential groups with social distancing measures in place and for day activities.
Activities can take place once again making use of our equipment, qualified staff and amazing natural resources. A Covid 19 Risk assessment is in place.
To give you some ideas of what we have in place in the Hall.
- Identified 16 en-suite bedrooms for single occupancy or occupancy by established bubbles. (radically reducing the buildings residential capacity).
- Closed down areas where social distancing is not possible.
- Marked a one way system throughout much of building
- Installed sanitising stations at key access points and within the building
- Installed signage reminding visitors of their responsibilities for cleanliness and mask wearing.
- Agreed that all our staff will wear a face covering in communal areas such as corridors.
- Provided training for our staff and involved them in the Risk Assessment process.
- Designated the capacity of individual rooms to allow for social distancing.
- Provided cleaning resources in each space so that visitors can pre and post clean their areas should they wish.
- Increased cleaning of regularly touched surfaces.
Bookings are reviewed and accepted on a case by case basis after discussion of the context and scope of the groups, to ensure that we can fulfil our responsibilities to all guests and staff, whilst offering a quality experience.
We are confident that we can provide safe and secure residential visits for small groups and look forward to hearing from you to discuss your requirements.
Tim Taylor – Patterdale Hall Manager.